including new lenses, audio, better mounting options and better images.
Caddx has launched a new competitor in the HD FPV camera category.
Cadd Turtle is a mini fpv camera that supports 1080p 60fps and is divided into two parts:
FPV camera and HD DVR board. Users who are constantly deciding whether to use a
high-definition On May Find the this Option Camera Motion A Great Fit for Their Needs,
WHO ESPECIALLY Those are interested in Reducing The weight of Heavy-Duty .But Still
Cameras want Sports HD Recording .
Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
TV system: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
Video resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps / 720 @ 60fps
Power input: DC 4.5-20V
FPV FOV: 155°
Record field of view: 170 ° C
Mini lighting: 0.01LUX
Image resolution: 2 megapixels
Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
Working current: 380mA @ 5V / 160mA @ 12V (low power consumption)
OSD menu: Yes (support voltage display)
Video file: MP4
Electronic shutter: PAL: 1 / 50-100,000 NTSC: 1 / 60-100, 100
Signal to noise ratio: > 60dB (AGC OFF)
Video output: CVBS
Max Micro SD card support: 8-64GB (Class 10 or above is required.
Class 10 / UHS-I / UHS-II is recommended)
Net weight: 12 grams (more or less)
Color: red / black
- New Turbo Eye lens
- More reasonable PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset holes!
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
Quick Operation Guide:
1. Right button: Press the RIGHT button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to activate the video recording, while the light in the lower right corner flashes.
2. Left button: Press the left button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to stop video recording.
3. Down button: Press the down button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to switch the resolution, 720P blue LED is on, 1080P red LED is on, the default mode is 1080P.
4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is a menu button.
Note: The camera requires at least an 8G Class 10 SD card.
Note: If the video is accidentally cut off during video recording, please turn it on again, then the camera will automatically recover the memory.
Video recordings before power down will still be saved in the TF card.